This program provides students with the basic knowledge in nuclear science and engineering, Nuclear technology and its application, who will be engaged in science research, engineering design, technology development, technical and economic management in the field of nuclear engineering and technology.
1. Good grounding in both humanities and arts, and natural science, especially quality in humanities and arts;
2. A broad understanding of basic technical theory in energy and power engineering, including mechanics, thermology, electrical engineering and electronics;
3. Having a good knowledge of one or two specialty-oriented aspects, understanding the front and trend of development in this field;
4. Skills in drafting, calculating, test, investigating and study, literature searching, process and operating;
5. Mastery of a foreign language to read specialized literature, and ability of listening and speaking (CET 4 level or higher);
6. Ability to learn and use computers to solve problems in engineering;
7. Good quality of self-learning, analysis and innovative thinking.
With energy, environment, nuclear power as its background, based on the science of heat fluid, this program gives consideration to facility manufacture procedure control and information technique, and is designed to combine thermology and electricity together.
Nuclear engineering and technology
Power engineering and engineering thermal physics
Computer Science and Technology
Ⅴ．Program Length and Degree
Program Length: 4 years
Degrees Conferred: Bachelor of Engineering
Ⅵ．Credits Hours and Units
Minimum curriculum credits (including courses and practicum): 158.3credits
Core courses cannot be covered using credits from other courses in the program.
Minimum Extracurricular Credits：5credits
Engineering Heat Transfer
Principle of machinery
Design of Machinery
Foundation of Engineering Control
and so on
Ⅷ．Practicum Module（experiments included）
Laboring for Public Benefit
Mechanical Engineering Training
and so on